Michigan Mortgage Broker/Lender Providing Home Loans for New Home Purchases
Purchasing a home is a wise investment, but only if you have the loan to finance it effectively.
Getting that loan, however, is not a simple matter. Even if you have good credit, if you've never had a mortgage before, you may not know where to start. Concord Mortgage, Inc. will help guide you to a mortgage program that will best fit your financial needs.
Concord Mortgage, Inc. will walk you through the entire loan process, from your first conversation with on of our loan originators to the referral to an experienced realtor to help you find the home of your dreams. The experience finishes with moving your family into your new home!
While many people think of getting a mortgage as a step you take after deciding what home you want, it is far wiser for you to talk to Concord Mortgage, Inc. first.
Contrary to popular belief, you should obtain your mortgage approval before you start looking for a new home. Concord Mortgage, Inc. will pre-approve you based on your documented income, credit, debt and assets. We will make sure you are financially comfortable with the price of home you should be looking at, as well as the mortgage program that best fits your lifestyle. The home's seller, as well as the realtors involved, will have confidence in you as a purchaser when they see your pre-approval form from a licensed loan originator at Concord Mortgage, Inc. Enjoy your adventure looking for a new home with confidence that you are taking the proper steps to get moved in!
Concord Mortgage, Inc. offers a variety of loan programs to meet your needs, including:
- Rural Development – No down payment financing for housing in non-urban areas.
- FHA – Low down payment financing that is guaranteed by the government.
- VA – Financing for veterans, no down payment required.
- Conventional – Financing for your primary home, vacation home or investment home.
- Jumbo – Provides refinancing for the mortgage amount that exceeds conforming mortgage limits.
- Construction Mortgage – A construction mortgage is used to finance the building of a home.
- Home Improvement Mortgage – A home improvement mortgage finances the cost to purchase, as well as for major or minor improvements to a residential property.
We’ll personalize your mortgage to fit your needs.
Concord Mortgage, Inc. will balance the qualifying requirements for each mortgage program with your income, assets, debt and credit to determine the options that are available to you. We have down payment options from 20% or more, all the way to zero down! Concord Mortgage, Inc. will consider all factors to help you get the best rates on the best mortgage program to fit your needs. We also consider the specific features of your property, offering different options for your primary, vacation and investment homes.