Purchase and Refinance Loans in Brighton, MI
Concord Mortgage, Inc. offers a variety of loan programs to meet your needs.
Buying or refinancing a home is a huge milestone in your life, and it comes with many factors. Down payments and costs vary from home to home, and your mortgage lender should be able to create a custom loan plan for you. When you choose Concord Mortgage, Inc., you can expect our highly experienced team to work with you and help pick the perfect loan option.
We work with the leading lenders in the industry nationwide to provide:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage: A fixed rate mortgage provides you with a strong sense of security since the interest rate remains the same for the life of the loan.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage: An ARM has a lower initial interest rate. The rate later adjusts to market conditions.
- Rural Development: A Guaranteed Rural Housing mortgage (also known as Rural Development) is a 100% financing product.
- FHA Mortgage: A FHA mortgage has a low down payment requirement. It is guaranteed by the government.
- VA Mortgage: A VA mortgage provides financing to our cherished veterans. It allows for 100% financing.
- Jumbo Mortgage: A jumbo mortgage provides financing for homes which exceed the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac.
- Construction Mortgage: A construction mortgage is used to finance the building of a home.
- Home Improvement Mortgage: A home improvement mortgage finances the cost to purchase, as well as, for major or minor improvements to a residential property.
- Refinance Mortgage: Rate and term, debt consolidation, cash out, etc.